“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 8, 2012

~ Pondering on fairyland ~

You ever get that moment when you can't help but ponder what could have happened in a certain situation? I get that a lot! Actually, I start a conversation with myself in front of the mirror after the shower:)) Imagine if you could have said something so amazing that everyone would have broken into a huge laughing mass, or made him fall into your hands like putty. It's at times like these that i wish I had Jane Austen with me to help me know exactly what to do and say. I've been reading these books about Jane Austen and a cousin that she might, or may not, have had. Really interesting! How I wish I was born in those days, and maybe that Jane was my cousin;)

At is time of year, well really at any time, the landscape in Finland is amazing! You realize how god created e v e r y thing, and how he is so amazing. Who else would have designed the whole world so perfectly?

Facts about grass:

There are over 10000 species of grass.

Grass producing industry is a million dollar business.

Alcohol drinks have grass contained in them.

Pandas, caterpillers, and deer eat grass.

Well, have an awesome week:)

Oh, and I hope you liked the poem..

No comments:

Post a Comment