“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

December 17, 2012

Pt. 2 Cooking Tips

Yay!

Now we have all evolved into beginning chefs? No? Well..

You know how Julie Goodwin came out a such a great cook from Master Chef? Practice.

Practice makes perfect.

I know, we hear that everywhere. Blah blah blah you should be practicing all these concepts blah blah Practice Makes Perfect. Sound familiar? gosh, sounds like my bio teacher:)

My grandmother always has to have a variety of different colours on the plate. If not, then the dish is unservable:) So I tend to stick to that here. And anywayz, someone did say that you eat with your eyes...

It looks pwetty when it is colourful! Picture Perfect.

Updated saying: Practice makes Picture Perfect.





Tell me how your cookings going! I would love to know:)


No comments:

Post a Comment