“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

December 21, 2014

Run, run Rudolph

Run, run Rudolph. Santa's gotta make it to town. Santa make him hurry, tell him to take the freeway now. Santa's got him running, running like a merry-go-round.



I don't know about you, but I always stress out a week from Christmas thinking about all the presents I have to make or buy. I always aim too high. I then realise at Christmas Eve that I don't need to have a present for everybody, because for me just spending time with the family is all I need. Laughing, singing, hiccuping from eating too much too quickly, and reading the Christmas story together.

If I didn't have my family with me, I would be missing the greatest present of all.

My Grandmother and I having some lovely joulutorttu and tea together with my parents.

So know I understand that it doesn't matter about those impending deadlines that so many of us have. Christmas, I believe, is about being thankful for all that we have now in this moment.

This Christmas season let's spend it together. For love is what makes the world go round, not presents <3

Merry Christmas readers!!

Laura

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment